Biweekly reporting on global developments affecting the nuclear waste industry. Nuclear Waste News covers repository issues, NRC and IAEA regulatory developments, government actions worldwide, business news, and other topics affecting the storage, treatment, management, and transport of radioactive waste.
Recently Covered in Nuclear Waste News:
- Plan for Large Radioactive Waste Repository in West Cumbria Appear Promising
- Citizen Groups Sue to Prevent Waste Transfer: Want Studies First
- NRC Board Hears Arguments Next Week on Seabrook License Renewal
- Despite Court Ruling Allowing N.J. Waste, Officials Fight for Removal
- NRC Chairman Warns that Safety Lapses at Some Plants Should "Raise Concerns"
- Plans to Remove Rad Waste from Australia's Hunters Hill on Hold
- Ukraine Hopes to Soon Have Contract for Shipping Waste to Russia
- Federal Court Hears Activists' Arguments for more Study on Diablo Waste
- Nearly 60 Kilograms of Spent Fuel Taken From San Diego Facility
- Greenpeace Calls EC Plan on Waste Management 'Shockingly Poor'
For these articles and more, request a free sample below.
Pricing and Print Schedule
Nuclear Waste News is published 24x a year. The cost is US $697 for electronic delivery and US $747 for print delivery. Subscribers may choose print and electronic service for $1,071. Multiple-copy discounts for group subscriptions are available. Buy a 12-month subscription with pre-payment and receive a 10 % discount.
Click Here to subscribe to Nuclear Waste News.
Subscribe to another Jade Media publication and get 20 percent off your subscription price.
Solid Waste Report
Hazardous Waste/Superfund Alert
Subscribe to all 3 waste-management newslettesr for a deep discount :
US $997 Online Versions
US $1189 Print Versions
US $1581 Combo (All three newsletters print and online versions.)
Send me a free sample issue of Nuclear Waste News!